FedEx Ship Manager
The minimum system requirements to use FedEx Ship Manager™Software are: Microsoft® Windows® Vista SP2, Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 SP2, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2012 R2, Windows® 10; IBM-compatible PC with 1.5 GHz processor or higher; 1 GB RAM recommended. FedEx Ship Manager is available as a free download on our software library. FedEx ShipFast.exe, FedEx.Gsm.Cafe.ApplicationEngine.Gui.exe, Loader.exe, poc.exe or PocClient.exe are the frequent file names to indicate the FedEx Ship Manager installer. The current setup file available for download occupies 340.3 MB on disk. FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security standard, which is supported by Netscape Navigator ® 4.06 or higher, and Microsoft ® Internet Explorer 4.x or higher. FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com validates the account numbers used. 10.5 differential equationsap calculus.
FedEx Ship Manager is the shipping software that can be used to automate and make your shipping more straightforward. It ultimately helps high-volume e-commerce companies to access forms, prepare and arrange shipping labels and documents using databases of addresses and commodities, monitor the status of the shipments and derive customizable reports.
Fedex Ship Manager Software Download
Subsequently, if you run an e-commerce business and handle a high volume of shipments, this software will significantly save time. FedEx Ship Manager can be downloaded to your computer. Thus, this enable you to hasten and automate the process of shipping your products.
What are the benefits of FedEx Ship Manager
FedEx Ship Manager provides a complete suite of straightforward and free shipping tools. This helps meet your high volume shipping needs. These tools enable you to automate your shipping, save you valuable time and break down the whole shipping process easily. Particularly, here are additional benefits of using FedEx Ship Manager with high volume shipping:
- Ship Manager Saves Time
- Current information about the rates and transport times
- Save frequently used details and shipment defaults
- No worries
- Little or no phone calls
- No handwriting and limited re-work
- Peace of Mind
- Automatic status updates
- Improved accuracy
- Fantastic help and support
Main features of using the FedEx Shipping Manager
- It helps in preparing shipping documents efficiently and fast.
- Users can create labels for multiple-piece shipments, up to 25 pieces, at one time and track with only one tracking number.
- All of your shipping activity can be seen on screen, in stories, or extracted and saved to a file, without having to bring out your air waybills.
- Your shipping activity is also available in our Reports and Analytics.
- Commodity Report
- FedEx shipping manager offers a complete list of all products in your database.
- Proof of Delivery and Shipment Report
- FedEx shipping manager gives a list of evidence of deliveries for all packages.
- It also provides an up to date list of the shipments that have been clear.
- The software keeps recipients and commodities databases, offering you the option to alter information, generate shipping documents, etc. easily.
- Shipment Summary
- FedEx Shipping Manager distinguishes itself by enabling you to control your shipping activity.
- Quickly find, see, change, copy, quick print, and erase shipments from your records.
- End of Day overview
- Even when your connection to the internet is not stable when you are online don’t fear.
- Features enable you to communicate with the FedEx systems, download your shipping details and other information to your computer.
- Online Assistance
- FedEx shipping manager allows you to use its FedEx Ship Manager Software online assistance to seek advice on specific tasks.
How do I start using FedEx Shipping Manager?
Anyone in possession of a FedEx Account Number can get the ship manager software from fedex.com and download. You can access ship manager at fedex.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Generally, with FedEx Ship Manager, you get a powerful tool that runs effectively on a local client and only needs an internet connection and a computer. In addition, it also provides dynamism and allows large volume e-commerce companies to automate shipping.
FedEx Ship Manger User Guide – Download Now
In summary, if you have any questions about shipping software or would like information about our great partners, reach out to us at Refund Retriever. We can help with your FedEx shipping logistics.
ALSO CONSIDER READING
To download and install Adobe® Reader® on your system, follow these steps:
Fedex Ship Manager Download
- Double-click a portable document format (PDF) file. The Windows screen displays.
- Since the Use the Web service to find the appropriate program option is already selected (default), click OK. The system launches Microsoft® Internet Explorer® and displays the Windows File Association screen.
Note: If the Welcome to GoogleTM Toolbar screen displays, select the appropriate checkboxes and click Ok.
- Within the software list on this screen, click Adobe Reader. (Adobe Reader is the first link.) The Adobe Reader download screen displays.
- Select your operating system and language and click Continue. The updated screen may display a couple of versions of Adobe Reader but highlights the most current version.
- Click Download now. The Adobe Reader Download Notes screen displays.
Note: If the Information Bar popup displays, click OK.
- Click the gold information bar at the top of the browser window (for ActiveX Control) and select Install ActiveX Control from the drop-down menu. The Internet Explorer Security Warning screen displays.
- Click Install. The Adobe Download Manager screen displays showing the download and installation progress.
Note: If the download does not start, click click here to download in the center of the Adobe Reader Download Notes screen.
- When the software has downloaded and installed completely, click Close Download Manager.
Note: Do not click Register Adobe Reader now on the Adobe Reader Download Notes screen.
- Close the Adobe Reader Download Notes screen, exit FedEx Ship Manager® Software and restart your system.
- Double-click a PDF file. The Adobe Reader License Agreement screen displays.
- Click Accept to start using Adobe Reader.