Are you tired of the same old T-shirt designs? Do you want to design your own T-shirts effortlessly without any hassle? Here is a list of 10 T-shirt designing software that are available for downloading for free.
We found the best floor plan software for Mac is SmartDraw which makes it extremely easy to create or redesign office or home layouts in minutes. Floor planning creators like SmartDraw are ideal for mapping out layouts for offices, real estate, homes etc. They don’t usually have many interior design tools for remodeling your home though. 2D Design Software is one of the basic requirements of any graphic designer and animator for visualization as well as the creation of designs which can be changed and edited in real time. You should make sure that the program of your choice has all the right tools to initiate and execute creative ideas.In this era of fast moving technology. From packaging to magazines, websites, and cutting-edge apps, stunning images and stylish visuals drive the modern economy. Whether creating standalone artwork or assets for a larger project, powerful graphic design software is critical for making your ideas stand out. Use the creative industry’s. Illustrator – best graphic design software for beginners If you want to use vector art to create logos, sketches, typography, icons or even complex illustrations for videos or mobile then Illustrator is the tool for you. You can create artwork with seamless alignment by drawing pixel-perfect shapes.
Use these free T-shirt Design Software for Windows 7 and Mac, and experience the simplest and most hassle free designing sessions.
1. CorelDraw X6 Graphics Suite – T-shirt Designing Software for both Professionals and Beginners.
Check out CorelDrawX6, the pinnacle of designing, especially for designing graphics for large scale banners printing, and of course, tee shirts.
- Supports Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP S3
- Improved Master Layer function
- Remove unwanted areas in a photo
- Choose from a wide array of formatting options to get the best results
- Includes enhanced image vector illustration and templates layout
- 100% free software, with no paid upgrades
- Supports Page Layout option
- Menus are customizable
- Cons: May prove to be hard for beginners
2. Advance T-shirt Design Base – Free Design Automation Software
Advance T-shirt is another cool free software for tee shirt design, with exciting image editing effects.
- Free software upgrades
- Free online video training
- Create designs of high resolution in minutes
- Compatible with CorelDraw X3-X6
- Designing options are up-to-date with the modern trend
- Text replacement and effects
- 1000s of High Quality clip art images
- Blank T-shirts Comps
- Image Swapping, Outline effects etc.
3. Free T-shirt Maker – Designs logos for T-shirt Design
Free T-shirt Maker, a small sized power packed software for designing your T-shirts
- Allows you to personalize pictures from your hard-drive
- Number of logos and features for various occasions
- Simple interface and can be used by anyone
- Small size and thus it does not affect the performance of the device in which it’s installed
- Supports mailing of the designs for a prompt feedback
4. Sonicshack Design Studio: Simple T-shirt designing software
Make a profit on the sale of your T-shirts designed with Sonicshack.
- Add designers on your website through this software
- Allows you to design, save, sale and purchase designs
- Sonic Plug-in can be added to any website, blog etc.
- Offers you a wide range of templates to chose from
- Re-touch your images for the perfect T-shirt design
6. Graffix Pro-Studio Software – Easy to use T-shirt Designing Software
Graffix Pro- Studio Software, a powerhouse application for designing your T-shirts with ease.
- Supports over 40 fonts and over 300 images
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Has a pre-loaded garment template library
- Barcode scanning ability
- Allows transforming a regular design into something fancy.
- Free trial version
Cons: Available for downloading in a few selected countries
7. GIMP – An open source platform to edit your image
GIMP, a versatile graphic manipulation software that will also allow you to design your T-shirts.
Baybayin mtf kaahasahas is now available to download torrent. – Benefits of Baybayin – Baybayin today – Issues – Strokes – Translation technique Duration: Approximately 105 mins File type: MP4 File size: 627mb zipped. Price: Free/Donation I’ll leave it up to you on how much you want to pay. Even if you make the price $0.00, you will be emailed a link to you to download.
- Open source platform
- Powerful image editing tools
- Re-touch images as per your designs
- Filters available for applying
- User friendly interface for a smooth experience
- Plug-ins can be augmented in the software
- Allows converting images from one format to the other
8. Inkscape – Open source Vector Graphics Editor
Download Inkscape to access a wide array of options to give your T-Shirt the best possible design.
- Features similar to softwares such as CorelDraw, Xara etc.
- Supports Creative Commons, node editing, complex path operations
- Formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF are all supported
- Complaint with XML, SVG, CSS standards
- Create logos and animations (cartoons) for your T-shirts
- Compatible on Windows, Mac and Linux
9. Scribus – Open Source Desktop Publishing Software
Scribus, an open source desktop publishing software to design your T-shirts.
- Completely free, without paid upgrades
- Supports platforms such as CMYK, ICC colour management
- Creates PDF documents
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Offers a an array of features besides t-shirt designing
- Cons : Formatting isn’t user friendly
10. Snaptee – A t-shirt designing software for your Smartphones
Download Snaptee to design your T-shirts with a few taps on your smartphone.
- First mobile apparel designing app
- Allows you to design, order and sell your products
- Photo and Instagram integration
- A wide range of fonts, colour and layouts
- Allows you to make money off your designs – A 10% commission on sales of your design
- ‘Remix’ button for collaborations
- Cons: Available only for Android and Apple platforms
Download these software now to materialize those awesome designs that you have had in the back of your head.
The evolution of technology has completely transformed every facet of our lives. It is changed how we perform even the smallest of tasks and the same can be said for drawing and its related disciplines. Earlier designers and artists used paper, pencil and pigments to create designs, now it can all be done from the comfort of your own computer. If you are interested in becoming a graphic designer and are not sure which graphic design software to use, then read the following blog.
Graphic design is described as the process of creating visual and textual content with the aim of communicating a specific message. The graphic design consists of several categories such as website design, computer graphic design, animation, advertising design and magazine design. This form of design includes certain key facets like texture, line, colour, space, shape, form and size.
- Adobe Photoshop: this is an image and graphic design programme that allows users to design icons, websites, mobile apps and posters with the help of built-in templates and easy-to-use tools. It’s available for both Windows and Mac OS X. Photoshop is considered an excellent graphic design programme for beginners as it includes features like:
- Auto-fix: adjusting the design using a single touch;
- Basic: cropping, flipping, straightening or rotating the image;
- Colour: using controls to enhance the colour of an image;
- Blemish removal: the capacity to remove smudges;
- One-touch filter: users can choose from a variety of 20 interesting effects;
- Image rendering: option to make the image panoramic;
- Borders: users can add a personal touch with the help of borders;
- Sharing feature: users can share their design on social media sites like Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter.
Adobe Photoshop has a variety of pricing plans including special prices for students. You can take a look at the pricinghere.
- Inkscape: Inkscape is an open source graphic design software that works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It is a vector graphic programme that has a simple user interface (UI) and a variety of tools to create web, logo and print designs. Inkscape consists of a variety of features like:
- Option to edit the source code of image;
- Ability to move screen pixels;
- Edit gradients and clones on the canvas present;
- Fill paint-bucket.
Inkscape is also used for creating objects, manipulating objects and stroke formatting. It primarily uses SVG, but it has options for exporting the format to PDF, PNG, EPS and others. SVG is an XML-based two-dimensional graphics file format.
Graphic Design Software For Mac For Beginners
GIMP: GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is another open source graphic design program which is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. GIMP has a modern, interactive and customisable UI that makes it easy to use for beginners. One of the best features of this tool is that it allows users to create high-definition graphics. It has a full-screen mode that enables users to view and edit their design at the same time. GIMP comprises a myriad of attributes which allow users to design artwork and icons, edit images and develop designs using layers, masks, textures and more.
- CorelDraw: CorelDraw is one of the more popular graphic design programmes for beginners as it enables them to create attractive designs while honing their skills. CorelDraw owes its popularity to its in-built productive functions, ease of use and tutorial tips and videos. It also has an in-built alignment guide which helps users to place objects as per their requirement. Editing vector objects in CorelDraw is made easy with assistance from tools like Attract, Repel, Smear and Twirl. This graphic design software also allows users to integrate apps like Bitstream Font Navigator, Barcode Wizard and Duplexing Wizard. CorelDraw can be purchased for Windows and Mac OS X, apart from this it also offers a student version of the software. Clickhere to find out more about the cost of CorelDraw.
- Adobe Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator (AI) is a vector graphic design software that enables users to create designs, sketches and illustrations for logos, videos games, print and websites. AI allows users to create designs quicker with the help of its built-in design templates. They can also share projects due to AI’s integration with Adobe Creative Cloud. Users can create clear lines and sharp sectors as the paths get automatically aligned to the closest pixel grid. Similar to Adobe Photoshop, AI offers a variety ofpricing plans with special prices for students.
- Canva: Unlike the other graphic design programmes mentioned, Canva is a cloud-based graphic design platform. Canva has an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, coupled with access to a huge variety of graphics, fonts and images, thus helping users to create a variety of designs for any type of content. It is often used by beginners as it includes a large variety of templates for developing brochures, invitations, marketing materials, infographics, flyers, presentations and more. Canva also allows users to edit the built-in templates as per their requirements. Furthermore, since it is an online platform, collaboration with other users is easily achievable. Canva has two plans — one is free and the other is paid. You can compare the two plans and their featureshere.
If you have a knack for visual details and colour coordination, are creative and want to learn graphic design, London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) offers graphic design degrees and courses like the HNC/HND in Graphic Design,BA Graphic Design andCPD Graphic Design.
Want to read more about graphic design? Check outA Beginner's Guide to Graphic Design andWhy Study an HND/HNC Graphic Design Course in London?
Best Graphic Design Software For Mac Beginners
This article was written by Varun Mehta and edited by Anisa C.